Sunday, October 01, 2006

Grief it's October

I've been so so busy. I'm supposed to be studying for my 2nd financial planning exam but I've given up as I'm losing the plot! So everything has gone on hold - shimelle's class, UKS, scrapping, altered art, family life, LIFE - well its not actually that bad but it was grim. So I've now resigned myself to the fact that I'll fail but gosh don't I feel happier.

I also start working 4 days next week - this should help me take some of the pressure off. I have actually been doing a days work for my Mum for the last year so Thomas won't notice any difference but I'm actually looking forward to building my career - failing the exam won't help this - but I can resit in January so I'm aiming for that. I keep promising myself I won't leave it to the last minute - lets hope it works out that way.

No comments: