Thursday, January 29, 2009

Design Team

YAY I'm now on the design team for Faithscrappers :) For entry we had to make a faith based card , I really struggled with this as I'm not really a card maker. Inside it simply states "He Has Risen!"









We also had to produce a faith layout - The text reads "In 1962 my Mum was only 18 when she left her home in Cheltenham and travelled to London to start her training to become a Salvation Army Officer"


I also entered some altered art I made into a fridge magnet -
I used an old diary page as the base. I wanted to highlight the 9th December when I became a Christian plus December was a difficult month at work. By putting this on my fridge I had a daily reminder not to worry plus it reminded me about my faith and that we should put Jesus in the middle.






The final layout I entered was based on a pagemap but I can't share it yet as I'm using the techiques and page as the basis of a class for the Life's Journey Cyber Crop, 27th Feb-1st March.
Here is a small sneak peek

No comments: