Monday, June 02, 2014

Time flies ...

I can't believe it's been 3.5 years since I posted.  I was 'nagged' last week by an 'old' friend to update and I thought NOoooo, too much going on, Facebook is fine , blah blah blah, excuses excuses .... I waste so much time surfing and reading other peoples blogs I don't have time for mine.  Then I came accross the Counterfeit Kit Challenge and bingo a very good reason to get going again.  I've no idea how long it will last but if I don't have a go I'll never find out.  Hopefully this site along with going back to UKScrappers will get my mojo going again and I'll start doing proper layouts again rather than scraplifting and sticking to Project Life.

June's kit which we need to copy comes from Scrapbook Circle May Kit.  I'm off to trawl through my long neglected stash to make up a kit which I'll post later.

1 comment:

Carole said...

I'm not old !!!!!!!!

Great to see you crafting again, we've missed you ! Can't wait to see more of your creations. Huge hugs - Cal xxx