Friday, November 02, 2007

Shopping

I'm getting ready for Christmas already and hope to make loads of pressies this year. I've loads of ideas and just hope I get around to starting and finishing them. I've nearly finished the first and hope to post a picture of it over the weekend.

Anyway yesterday I went to Topaz Crafts with my crafty friend Carol to buy some 'Once upon a time' papers for DH's present. These are beautiful papers and I ended up buying the paper pack, two sets of ribbons and chipboard shapes from the range - plus some glitter glue, dragonfly brads and unicorn stickers.

When we were leaving the Mill Carol spotted a quilting shop. "Do we have time to pop in" she asks - emm be quick was the fatal reply. I've looked longingly at quilting and decided I should stay well clear as I dodn't want another hobby. Well the quick look for Carol ended up with me buying two projects! A patchwork bag and Autumn Angel. Why oh why did I let her pop in?

No comments: